You are here
Information about this year's FLE Party
Dear students and parents of students at Nørre Gymnasium
On Saturday 25 April 2015 at 17.30-24.00 hrs., as per tradition, we have our annual FLE-party – the great Galla Party, where parents bring their finest china and students get into their most fancy clothes and everybody dances the Lanciers.
The classes decide on and bring the food (everyone brings their own drinks). The school provides paper tablecloths, rubbish sacks as well as plastic cups and spoons for the coffee you bring along.
We dine together by class and clear up after dinner. Then the Lanciers is danced in the Sports Hall – absolutely no high heels allowed, thank you! The final event of the night is the musical entertainment in the Foyer until the last students have departed for the just as traditional After Party.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Activity Committee
Prom King and Queen
See the promotion videos here
Time: Saturday 25 April 2015 at 17.30-24.00 hrs.
Place: Nørre Gymnasium, Mørkhøjvej 78, Brønshøj.
Programme of the evening:
- 17.30-19.50: Dining an own entertainment in the classrooms.
- 19.50-20.10: Clearing up in the classrooms.
- 20.15- 22.00: Les Lanciers accompanied by the school’s Lanciers-orchestra in the Sports Hall (order: 3.g, 2.g, 1.g.)
- Crowning of the Prom Queen and Prom King of the evening
- Then free Lanciers, now with parent participation
- 22.00-24.00: Dancing and music in the Foyer with NG All Stars
- 23.00: Bus departure for 2.g and 3.g to the FLE After Party
- 23.45: Bus departure for 1g to the FLE After Party
THE ACTIVITY COMMITTEE